Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ambushed!!!

Just a quick bit of info. for fellow runners.  It is perfectly ok to tackle a 13 year old boy in the snow, as long as he threw the first snowball.  I guess it also helps if he is friends with your son and won't go home and tell Mommy what happened.  One thing to keep in mind though. Kids, especially in angry mob form, can make and through snowballs faster than one 32 year old male.  I guess a snowball fight is a good cool down after a 3 mile run.  The nice 30 & 40 degree weather has forced some of us outside to blow off some steam.  I can almost smell flood season in the air. 

We are off to Dickinson, ND for the weekend to butcher pigs.  Should be good cross training.  I am excited to get a couple runs done in my home town where there are hills available.

No comments:

Post a Comment