Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahhhhh Hills

Two runs successfully completed in Dickinson.  The first run (on Friday) was a 6 mile run, the weather was a little questionable but the hills were too tempting.  The 12 mile run on Saturday ended up happening in the West River Community Center in Dickinson.  WRCC is a great facility with some of the best treadmills I have ever used and a nice second floor indoor running track.  6 miles on treadmills and 6 miles on the track worked really well. 

Naturally with a busy lifestyle I was very nervous about finding time to get all the miles completed.  So far so good though.  I have found that searching for places to train has been a great way to find out what each city has to offer. I hate to sound trite, but it really is true that once you put your mind to something it isn't that tough to accomplish a goal.  So as I ramble on about myself please keep in mind that the ultimate goal here is to help all cancer fighters in any way possible. 

30 miles completed this week

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am glad you were able to get in some hills this weekend. Keep up the awesome work and the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete